October 9, 2021: Annual CX Advantage Sale Weimar, TX – Click here to view the catalog.
March 26-27, 2021: The International and Genetic Edge Sale Waco, TX (View Catalog here)
Whether you’re a Black or Red Brangus breeder you will appreciate MS Salacoa Tinseltown 803G bred heifer. She is moderate, very feminine and out of 16 EPD traits, she has 1 in top 10%, 2 in top 15%, 3 in top 20% of Breed and 11 in the top 30%. Super strong carcass EDP’s with low birth weight, high weaning weight, and yearling weight EPD’s.
She definitely has been an easy keeper in this hard year for cattle. She comes 7 1/2 months safe in calf to CX Mr Dream Forever 45E1, a new Herd Sire CX is using because of his moderate, thick, and wide body. He reminds us of Home Run because while in the pasture breeding he maintains his weight and shows high libido. Selling full possession and if she has a red calf, Cox Excalibur will offer to buy the calf.
Cox Excalibur is proud to consign one of our BEST Cow/Calf pairs of 2020/2021 to the Genetic Edge Sale. They say the value of a cow/donor is in her calves, take a look at 204C bull calf born 1/18/2021! I predict CX MH PAYTIME 204J will be a breed changer and the buyer should definitely plan to SHOW this great future Herd Sire!
Plan to attend or be online at DVAuction.com for the Genetic Edge Sale XXVI on March 27, in Waco, TX.
- November 5, 2020: National Show of Merit Fort Worth, TX
- October 10, 2020: Annual CX Advantage Sale Weimar, TX
- September 19, 2020: Western National Texarkana, AR
- July 16, 2020: Source of Champions Sale and Brangus Futurity Beaumont, TX
- June 27-28, 2020: TJBBA Texas Invitational Show and Divas in Red Sale Bryan, TX
- March 7, 2020: Annual Houston Livestock Show and Genetic Edge Sale 2020 Houston, TX
- February 8, 2020: Annual San Antonio Livestock Show & Rodeo 2020 San Antonio, TX
(Check DVAuction.com for the specific days of these sales)